Friday, March 28, 2008



TO ZANA

You're so special Zana
in more ways than one
The lovely twinkle in your eyes
and the exotic dimples
which made it straight to my heart

I'll drink to you
and be there for you
And wipe the tears from your eyes
If they should ever come

I'm sending all my hopes
to the clouds in the sky
and let the truth mirror
in your round beautiful eyes
Those fleeting two months
have flowned by
And I've seen yet another
direction in your life

A real pleasure when you came aboard
But I know one day
I have to go my way
As you have to plod on
But you will always be a part of my heart
As memories of us
will forever bind till the end

My young Zana
Soft angelic
and sweet sounding
To my old tired eyes
With qualities within
Beyond compare

Your term is almost over now
as the precious moment you give me
is mine to cherish
for a long, long time

For ALL the joy and pride
you've brought with you
My lovely Zana
I only have this to say
You are God sent!