Monday, June 25, 2007


COMPASSION OR TORMENT? (To my husband H who tormented me)

My compassion, fail not
They are new and fresh everyday
What shall, alas, become of me
I do not know

Why does this foolish heart
Always singing for you
Despite the solitude and the bitter tears
Stinging at my heart
Yesterday, today and maybe tomorrow

Faith, I have plenty
In this same breath
I will still answer you, dearest
And you shall call me only this
My love, my love, my love
If only they were true!

How hastily I feel rejected
When you leave me with no answer
And I waited for a vain reply
But there was none

I dropped all flowers
Changed the game so abruptly
When I know you listen not
To what I have to say

The rejection leaves me cold
Cuts me like an ice
And I find myself frigid and numb

I dare not gaze into your roving eyes
No, I shall not call you
Let this passion runs off
As fast as my blood

If you are nowhere in sight
I will understand
Though my heart still ponders
Thinking of how and why do I cope

I know not the answer
So, if you ask me now
Why am I like this
I tell you
I just feel it.
And,I am in TORMENT!