Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I HAVE NO ANSWER




You ask me
Which way is best
Left or right
I am still confused

Let me be here
In pure sanity Ive lost my way
Even the roses you sent
Have scent no more
So ask me not
If it is warm at my place?

It may be hot and sunny
But I dont feel the blaze
The heat straying deep inside
Ask me not where the flame went
Is it the weather or whether?
I have no answer

Your sweet words
Like winter so chilling
But all that has passed
Its cold but I long for no warmth
This blanket is fine
Though tattered and old
Its mine
And you keep yours
Ask me no more
If Im fine

Your love notes can rest
Bright, fixed and promising
I feel numb
Its not spicy anymore
And if you ask me again
Is it East and West?
And how is the frangrance?
I have no answer

Just dont let the notes reach me
I have enough to keep me
A life time of memories
So ask me no more, please!