Sunday, October 14, 2012

I BLEED NO MORE






It was just A question
The answer was vague and dim
It was to free my mind and reach you
Instead I irate you
I grew restless with confusion
What now?

Then I heard the reply
Curt and cruel
It shook my body
I asked again
This time your reply hit me real hard
Almost like trudging a sharp knife
Down my throat, my lips and my heart
You went silent later
As the minutes passed
My wounded soul grew weak
And slowly
I died another death

I started to cry
You turned to look at me
I showed my bleeding heart
'I said .....wait.....all this is fresh and real'
I'm hurting again'
But you waited no more
You slammed the door and threw the lock
I dragged my body nearer to you
You shook your head and cast me away
And showed my place
I blinked a few tears
Oh wounded heart please plead again
But your deafening ears want no more
I staggered to hold you again
You turned and never looked back

As I watched you go
I knew I was doomed
You ripped my happiness all at once
You had no regrets and I had no hope
So I took the knife and made a deep cut
Right through my heart
So that there will no more marks
No more scars....just another big hole
And I bleed no more!