Thursday, October 11, 2012

MY DEAREST ONE



I am so depressed. I could cry.....I just dont know where to start writing this to you. How I wish these lonesome nights will be over soon. Sad though I am, IRONICALLY, I am loving every minute of this separation yet at the same time I loathe it.

Perhaps, you will understand it one day. Whenever I miss you, the words just pour but when I REALLY miss you, especially at nights, that is the hardest bit to write.

You always know what to say and when to say. But the heartache of waiting for you to say it, is so unbearable - if only you know. You always say, "I am a man but I feel it the same way, honey."

I love your sweet tender words but somehow it never quite matches mine. My words are sad with all the tenderness from within but when it leaves my lips, they sound hurtful, aloof and distant, just like me. I hope you understand because Im hurting inside.

There's nothing more precious than your love. My very being is so colourless and dull without you. I am so afraid that you will love me less and less because I have turned to be a very boring person!

I'd do anything to be with you BUT then again willit ever happen?


Can I ever be part of you forever? One day, when we are older, I will talk to you about all the lonely nights and longingness when we are not together. And may be then, you will also tell me that you cant do anything without me.

With all my heart

Zel